What is your returns policy?
We hope that you love your purchase, but understand that sometimes things just aren't quite right. If you decide something isn’t for you, simply return it to us in the same condition it was received and we’ll refund the cost of the item – no questions asked. Our returns policy means you have 30 days from receipt of the product to let us know you want to return an item, subject to the exclusions outlined below.
I would like to return my product, what do I need to do?
To return your product/s, please follow these simple steps:
- Email us your return request at firstname.lastname@example.org, please quote your order number.
- Send your product back to the address details we provide you, within 14 days of notifying us of your intention to return. We recommend you send your product by recorded delivery, and retain proof of postage just in case anything goes missing.
- Ensure returned products are sent and received in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
- For customers returning goods from outside of the EU and/or needing to produce a customs declaration, goods MUST be marked as "Returned goods" with ZERO commercial value. Failure to do so, or to declare any value on the shipment may result in import duty and/or taxes being applied to the returned goods which will be deducted from any refunds payable or recharged to your payment method
On receipt of the returned product, you should receive your refund within 3-5 working days to your original payment method. We will contact you if there is an issue with your return.
What products can't I return?
The below are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or tags or is returned in an unsaleable condition. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Gift vouchers, fabric by the metre, made-to-measure and bespoke pieces.
- Unwanted items returned after 30 days.
- Damaged items not notified to us within 30 days of receipt.
Can I return a product for an exchange instead of a refund?
If you wish to exchange a product, please return your item by following the standard returns procedure and contacting our team via email on email@example.com to confirm your exchange request.
Have you received my returns?
If you would like to know exactly when your return is received by the boutique we would advise sending your returns by a tracked service.
Return to a store:
- Smaller goods can also be returned to any of our stores
- We ask that you return products to us unused, in their original packaging.
- Please bring a proof of purchase with you (i.e. store receipt, gift receipt or email order confirmation).
- Any returned goods must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery (online/mail order) or purchase (in-store) for a refund.
Return Shipping Refunds
If your product is damaged, faulty, or you have received an incorrect product, we will refund the cost of return shipping if you are asked to return it back to us. However, this must be reported to us and our team will assist from there. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
If you are returning a product for any other reason (e.g. it is different to expected or not suitable), we are unable to cover the cost of return.
When will my refund come through?
Our team will always get in touch when a refund is due or has been requested. Once we have confirmed the refund has been processed please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to be received back into your payment account.
I have further questions on your Returns policy
If you have any questions on our Returns policy which have not been answered above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Wilson Studio Ltd
Suite 4 Ashbee House,